When I tried to log on to this Tumblr, I got a message saying there was suspicious activity detected on this account.
Whatevs, I’m not using this Tumblr anymore anyway. Again.
http://stepha-licious.tumblr.com ; if you want to follow me.
is fucked up in many areas.
- Why would you stop a kid in the hallway that is 30 seconds late for a tardy sweep that takes at least 10 minutes to get through?
- Why do you get points for taking classes that are simply classified a certain way? You should get points for how much you learn. If you pushed yourself to take all AP and you’ve advanced further than someone in IB that is getting easy As because the curriculum isn’t nearly as advanced as the curriculum you’re going through, why do you and that IB person both get the same amount of GPA points? What?
- We should clean out the “shitty teachers” closet and get some people that know how to teach.
- And Ms. Sneed- to tell a class that you “don’t care how much extra credit you do. I’m not going to raise up anyone’s averages 7 points, that’s not fair for someone to have a 90 and do all the extra credit and get a 97.”
No. It may suck for the people who are trying to raise a B, but you get the grade that you deserve. If you did all the extra credit, you should be rewarded for it instead of feeling sorry for the people who have earned Cs and Bs. Give the grade that the child deserves to receive.
- Advisory period is 10 minutes and all the teachers I’ve talked to do not take it seriously. Especially when each child is at different levels of knowledge in math and you’re teaching everyone, Plato kids and top 2% alike, basic fractions. For 10 minutes. What does that do for you as a school?
YEA. YOU GO GURL! he deserved that one. you look gorgeous everyday errday
Thanks, bb, you too.♥
Anyone who says “come at me” deserves to be slapped. LOVE YOU
If you’re going to insult me on a sweet wall post to me from another one of my friends and then go on to say, “Yeaaa I said it, COME AT ME”, then hell yeah, I’ll “come at you.” Just don’t come crying to me in a message saying, “Alright that statement just went too far. Actually sort of sad now to be honest, but not like you care. And no offence, but like ever since we met each other again you been acting like a real bitch. anyways PEACE.”
First off. I know I’ve been really mean to you on Facebook these past few months. But let’s face it. You were always asking for it, someway, somehow.
Next. I have most definitely NOT been mean to you ever since we met again. In fact, I was extremely nice at first, inviting you to my youth group, planning things for you, and inviting you to my house or just to any activities planned with my Asian friends.
Also. When you wrote on my wall recently, I actually responded in a very nice and friendly manner, but you chose to ignore it. I don’t mind, but that’s proof that I actually tried being nice towards you in the end.
I may have acted like a bitch towards you, but this time, you most definitely asked for it, so suck it up rather than being a little pussy about it.
When my ex’s are in a relationship, I tend to get jealous. Even if I’ve completely moved on, I just have that awkward feeling. It’s hard to see them with someone else, but then I figure out how they feel when they see me in a relationship. Of course I’m happy for them, but I just hate having that feeling of being replaced.
yea! I was like you look familiar plus the ‘13 shirt. but my luck is that I’d yell out Stephanie and it wouldnt be you.
Haha, yeah, I was telling my brother that I think you were one of my old classmates, and he asked me why I didn’t say hi, but I was just like ehh..don’t wanna embarrass myself if it wasn’t really you, haha.
heyy do your parents drive a white toyota suv?
Lol, I love how this has nothing to do with the post, but yeah, I thought I saw you throwing/catching a baseball! I was there cause I had a violin lesson.
The Beats fob (Aaron..yeah, I was like “You’ve got to be kidding me” when he told me his name) added me on Facebook.
Excuse me while I go hyperventilate and spazz out.